North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )

Go down 
+13
SG03RRZ
rob17c
maxboost
Jonny Gav
anthmac
lian&johnsti
baldy
Steviedoo
mousey
keffer
kgt
natski
Dannyp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:02

Looking good danny iv just fitted a STI grill on my mate
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 17:05

Iv got some huge changes too post , who wants too see ?
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 17:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So that's the bumper , I painted it my self with rattle cans from John Davies . Got a really good match
Boot grab handle seen some paint too , color coded looks a good match too .
That's how she looked at beginning of sept went too a car show and while I was there picked up some new shoes ;0)
Was at JAE with team drive-by and entered show and shine just for the Craic and won best subaru . Hope you guys like the updates as much as I do .

Back to top Go down
crad08

crad08

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 18:05

Looks well on gold wheels . nice n clean. thanks for letting the wife out at magnet few weeks ago or she would av been sat there all day . she drives it more than me .. r you still doing a engine conversion or are you leaving it for now ?
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 19:37

Thanks bud and no problem always let fellow Scooby drivers out lol. Still wanting a engine swap but skint lol .
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Feb - 20:58

Well looks like the bumper needs re painting :0(
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Feb - 22:54

A little Kerb rash.
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Feb - 0:19

Yea :0( guna have too get the paints out again . In this weather too .
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Feb - 4:06

Might need your help doing some painting on Mine bud
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Feb - 18:44

What's up with is like ? I canny with a rattle can that's about it lol
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Feb - 20:03

When iam back from canada I'll meet up with u see if you can help out
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Feb - 19:59

Ok mate no probs just drop me a inbox on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Mar - 22:57

Shaun from sw media wanted too take some pix of slammed cars so here are some pix that had been taken . I have taken 1 too just cos I'm good like that lol .
Il start with sw media
And the 1 pic iv taken IMO the best 1 lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 7:51

Looks decent Danny. Nice splitter would really fill out the front of the car IMHO and wouldnt cost the earth. What are the wheel nuts ?
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 17:53

Your right a splitter would look good but it's finding 1 that's for the wrx and not the sti.
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 20:11

Dannyp wrote:
Your right a splitter would look good but it's finding 1 that's for the wrx and not the sti.

Get this one and if it looks good on yours i will buy one  Laughing 

Last edited by carl08 on Wed 26 Mar - 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 20:45

Looks smart fella
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 21:24

Carl mate that's for the sti won't fit on our shape .
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 21:27

Dannyp wrote:
Carl mate that's for the sti won't fit on our shape .

Are you sure? its listed for the wrx not sti.
Back to top Go down
Dannyp

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 21:59

If you look at the pic it's wide arch lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 7:50

Danny, did you miss the wheel nut question. What are they mate ?
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 8:23

Danny / Carl, have a look on NASIOC forum ref lips for early WRX hatches, the US guys certainly have options to speak of.

I found this link on ebay UK (international seller) which is the lip the yanks talk about, but needs research on your part.

Also this one.

Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 9:21

Cheers Kgt but it looks to tame for what i want, i think i will just take a gamble on an sti one and modify if needed!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 10:14

I think the link you posted might be the one the US guys fit. Its a bit confusing though as its listed for the 8-10 WRX but the image shows an STi, which I think is because they refer to the splitter as being an "STi style" splitter, in other words give your WRX an STi stance.......lazy advertising and poor grammar has a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 10:19

kgt wrote:
I think the link you posted might be the one the US guys fit. Its a bit confusing though as its listed for the 8-10 WRX but the image shows an STi, which I think is because they refer to the splitter as being an "STi style" splitter, in other words give your WRX an STi stance.......lazy advertising and poor grammar has a lot to answer for.

Lazy advertising and poor grammar from the Yanks!  affraid  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )   Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny p's perl white new shape ( back to standard almost )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next