North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Empty
PostSubject: Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE   Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE EmptyTue 4 Dec - 12:01

OK, so as per the Desktop/Laptop "How To" guide I'm using Photobucket as my media uploader. I cant speak for any others as I havent used them and I think it seems to be the uploader of choice for many forum users.

Secondly, I'm an Apple user so this is based on my experience with Photobucket mobile app. I'm assuming its going to be very similar if you are a Samsung, HTC whatever else user, but I can only speak for Apple here.

Installing the App on your phone would be a good start Laughing

When you login it will probably start up in the "Find Stuff" screen :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_11

On the bottom Menu bar you'll see an icon for "Upload Media", click on that and you'll get a screen that looks like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_12

Now you've got the choice of using existing pics on your phone, or taking a picture there and then.

If you opt for "Choose Existing" you'll get a screen something like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_13

Simply drop into your library, select your desired photo and it will upload automatically. Repeat until finished.

If you opt for "Choose Camera" it should take you straight to your device and you can take your photo. Once done you'll get a screen like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_16

If you are happy with your photo, select "Use" and it will upload it, if you are not happy select "Retake". Once you are finished select "My Albums" and you should see your photos in all their glory.

_________

Once you are in your album and decided on the picture you want to share, click on it and you'll get a screen like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_14

In the bottom right hand corner of the screen you'll see a symbol "i", click on that and you'll get a screen like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_15

As you want the photo to show up in your thread automatically, you need to grab the "IMG" code. Simply tap the box and you'll get a pop up like this :

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE Photo_16

That IMG code is now saved to your Clipboard. Drop back into the NESF website and "Paste" it into the text box.

If you arent sure and want to check out your efforts click "Preview", otherwise click "Send" and we can all marvel at your efforts.

Hope this helps, if not (or Ive made any mistakes or missed any steps out) let me know and I'll be happy to amend. KGT

Back to top Go down

Hosting photos, images etc - Easy "How To" Guide with screenshots - MOBILE
Page 1 of 1