North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

HYDROtek custom coatings

Go down 
+24
Gavwillum66
Trev85
myles1972
StickT
martyp1970
GIPA
winston
LouisB
mousey
iddysti
keffer
paul172uk
Robbo_22
FINN
Bigclarky
Marshffs
natski
Jonny Gav
craigzscooby
phil555
Tony@carkandy
kgt
discodaz
locky@HYDROtek
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 13:20

Robbo I've a tank size of 1m x 1.6m but go in at a angle that am sure I'd manage a bigger object ie front splitter.......once I sort the days am at college I will post on here so people know when to call in mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 13:21

Nice one mate, cheers Cool

How did you know I had a front splitter in mind? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 13:28

6 sence!!! I seen you ask about getting wrapped so guessed at you wanting the splitter doing......nothing special lol
Back to top Go down
paul172uk

paul172uk

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 11:20

price for 4 dark carbon,on silver 15" standard alloys
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 12:59

good luck with the business m8 Cool
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:18

paul172uk wrote:
price for 4 dark carbon,on silver 15" standard alloys

15" wheels are £50 each so £200 fella
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:19

keffer wrote:
good luck with the business m8 Cool

Cheers mate Wink
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 20:24

locky

that is brillant mate, its got me thinking now for something different under the bonnet.
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 20:28

PM'd Smile
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:15

Pm replied Wink

Iddy step into my office fella and cheers for the compliment Wink
There are some awesome patterns out there with royalties I haven't got yet due to the price of them but......IMO they will be worth it for the finish, once I've a web site I will get the pattern catalogue built up Wink
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:31

pm'd as well Smile
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:43

Replied fella Wink
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:00

I predict NESF having some well tricked up under bonnet tartness by the time NBO 11 comes round. We gonna have to put drip trays and splash guards up at the front of the stand.
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:23

pm sent got sum work for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 6:06

kgt wrote:
I predict NESF having some well tricked up under bonnet tartness by the time NBO 11 comes round. We gonna have to put drip trays and splash guards up at the front of the stand.

Lol Keith must stop them slavering all over my work that's for sure.......lord Harding got in touch saying how a business like HYDROtek would make a good exhibition stand at NBO 11 :0) I said I roll with the Nesf forum now that's going to be a exhibition STAGE for the masses ;0)
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 6:07

winston wrote:
pm sent got sum work for ya Wink

No pm ?? Double checked inbox
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 6:40

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
kgt wrote:

Lol Keith must stop them slavering all over my work that's for sure.......lord Harding got in touch saying how a business like HYDROtek would make a good exhibition stand at NBO 11 :0) I said I roll with the Nesf forum now that's going to be a exhibition STAGE for the masses ;0)

His Lordship knows what he's talking about there. Remember people go there and are genuinely disappointed to come away empty handed, they've got money burning a hole in their pockets.

Personally I think you'd clean up at an event like NBO. With a small tent, a few tables and a dozen coated items you'd be fighting them off. You'd have half the field at your pitch if you angled it right.....BUT you'd have to think seriously about whether you could cope with the level of interest it might bring. There is nothing worse than a fledgling business taking on a mammoth order book then failing to deliver or ending up with ridiculously long lead times. That only serves to pee people off and in the days of social media your rep goes down the toilet faster than a bad curry.

Saying that if you are confident of being able to handle hundreds of orders in a short time frame (coz I think you'd get them from an event like that) then fill your boots, it could get you established on the Scooby scene in an instant.

And remember, whilst your loyalty to our creed is honourable, the immediate cash injection from NESF brothers and sisters early interest isn't going to keep the roof over your head med-long term. Wink

Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 7:05

Yeh I know the more I think about its stage presence the bigger it gets......even if I don't have a stand and a load of flyers and Nesf members cars as examples of my work I think it would still sell like hot cakes, that way taking work in over the phone I can limit my load and pace the work, fingers crossed a few wks wait for people wouldn't drive them away ;0) but once I've got Xmas out the way I will put abit more thought into NBO 11.....but if my work keeps making it onto Nesf members cars it will still be a awesome show case for HYDROtek
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 12:25

Has each pattern got a set price or is it all the same ?

I'm after a price for set of 18's done don't know wot I want doing yet tho lol
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 12:27

Good luck on ya new venture aswell !!
First time ive even seen/heard about this looks quality !!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 13:19

Dumb question Locky, but how does the coating stand up to heat ? Under bonnet titivation is the first thing that springs to mind for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 13:39

kgt wrote:
Dumb question Locky, but how does the coating stand up to heat ? Under bonnet titivation is the first thing that springs to mind for me.

If it's the same process as Wicked Coatings use it can withstand heat in excess of 200 degrees
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 14:54

locky do you have red tiger camo available ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 16:54

GIPA wrote:
Has each pattern got a set price or is it all the same ?

I'm after a price for set of 18's done don't know wot I want doing yet tho lol

Some patterns are a higher price gipa......carbon dipped been the standard price......18" is £80 a wheel mate, and cheers fella hope your business is doing great Wink
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 16:55

keffer wrote:
locky do you have red tiger camo available ? Very Happy

I could get some in at some point keffer at the moment I havent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HYDROtek custom coatings
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next