North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

HYDROtek demo car

Go down 
+25
Jonny Gav
Tony@carkandy
anthmac
StickT
Steve71
winston
wjgv3
MattyNoz
kgt
Mikeblobsti
CARLOS
natski
Steviedoo
garyblake
Mikey
maxboost
atwrx
lian&johnsti
oggy
DAZ.STI
easby
keffer
discodaz
james
locky@HYDROtek
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 18:42

Just a quick update then hopefully moving onto the next stage of the demo the interior......so a few pictures to wot I done and never updated most have seen it but still a lot haven't so here goes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
First there were the standard centre caps that come with the wheels....IMO they should of been the matte black like with the flat black alloy they do.....so flat black they went and also with custom centre caps to finish....picture showing the brembos too

Then I painted the piaa horns and new stickers....IMO gives the front end a different edge with it been de badged...

The slam panel also painted up and added graphics ....one of the best mods as every picture took its showing the company name and it's had a lot of attention of late..

Also painted the oil catch can to suit and added the hydro hornet to it and oil filler cap.....

Along with that painted top mounts....

The engine bay plastic were done to suit the manifold in the carbon effect with the inner lights and brembos...

Also fitted wind visors was close to coating them but glad I never they blend in just right...

Then the rear diffuser fitted and the yellow detail makes it stand out just enough..

So next up the plan is to start the interior , am also wanting to change the pattern on the intercooler pipes but going to work on the interior ideas for now.....new head unit fitted and this wk am going to go 6.5 speakers front and 5.5 rears then hoping to add a slimline sub n amp under the seat...
Had an idea of playing DVDs showing the process of dipping ect....possibly a few screens under the bonnet at shows doing the same...

Also got this lovely lot to fit but no door cards so abit of re trimming will be goin on I guess....

Not sure as to wot am going to do on the interior but am thinking a black brushed alloy on centre console ect and maybe a matte carbon on the pillow trims.....to be continued

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 19:23

Lee

It has been an absolute joy to watch this car in the making and seeing your fledgling business grow into the monster it is becoming. Your work, as far as I am concerned, is without equal in terms of the quality, workmanship and the fact that you actually give a shit about the finishes you produce and deliver to your customers. It's rare to find that quality these days and I have seen some poor imitations of your work floating around these parts - but you can tell right away that they have bugger all to do with you, as the quality is poor and looks like it has just been knocked out as quick as possible for a quick buck.

Cheaper is not always better and in your case you are the best......when the Yanks have to ask you for advice on how you do things and compliment you on your work, then you know you are in the Premier League!

Top work mate

Mario

Last edited by Marietto on Sun 14 Jul - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 20:00

Love the scooby best custom detailing iv seen seen it in flesh at toys r us meet well nice great work and load were taking photo will be give you call soon once scooby up and running right
Back to top Go down
mickymul

mickymul

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 20:06

your car is the dogs nads mate
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 20:52

Thanks a lot lads it's taking shape all the time and love seeing it my self come together ;0).....Mario cheers again mate.....yeh I do my best...well try to in some cases but am always willing to give it a shot and if not happy back to the start and do it again, like wot I said to the yanks am as good as the client and wot they want, push me with ideas and I will see wot I can do ;0)

Cheers for feed back lads always appreciated
Back to top Go down
Steve71

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 21:19

Stunning car and quality work,our lass needs to get back to work so I have extra spends to get bits done from you locky lol! 
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Jul - 22:02

Anytime Steve give me a shout......just give her a whip lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 7:34

Will be in touch soon mate. Mr Creepy needs to spread his wings Wink 
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 9:31

Kgt are you getting some more custom stuff done to yours like I'd live mine doing but I'm a lot skint
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 9:59

Certainly will be getting more andy, just need to check if its safe to run the car with a few bits missing Laughing 

Meanwhile back on thread subject, Locky, what you got in mind for curing your spoiler "heat lift" issue ?
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 10:52

How can I say no to the award winning hatch Wink......Keith the Perrin stiffis have gone mate so that's the issue fixed.....was looking at blob/hawk spoiler to sort that problem but I've sold the stiffis on.....maybe do that at some point but also might be getting a do luck boot lid in a exchange deal on some dipped wheels? For now it's project interior and sounds Wink
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 14:02

Should be interesting
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jul - 22:23

So the buyer for my seats come today and the new WR1 seats dropped off......straight swap no issues.....just the door cards to work on next, but for the 2 minutes I've sat in them am very happy ...they in A1 condition ;0)
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:53

Looks sweet Locky.
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 8:28

Cheers Keith Wink it was only a matter of time mate this must be the 4th set I've been interested in :0)
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 21:43

Ok time to revive this old thread and give it some for 2014 I think :-).......the last year or so the engine started showing signs of oil use when I took it to it's current power of 430bhp......the 2.5 build I had done by scoobyclinic was rated at 450bhp so wasn't a very happy man when on mapping day and around 100 mile the oil use was around 1 1/2 liters :-( ......I'd planned for the wide arch kit fit for a long time so I've nursed her pretty much since the mapping, it was still running full power and ok around the doors but canceled out any long journeys or car shows down south ect Sad when business thrives off attending them it's no good,

So here I am again and operation engine rebuild for the second time round is under go along with a few changes to the engine styling as it would be rude not to......

This time round I've got Andy Kindon working his magic on the rebuild and with iddys and hardys engine expect to see the same spec block on mine, closed deck 2.5 Wink

To be continued fookers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 21:51

Were do you get the wide arch kits from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 21:54

byers wrote:
Were do you get the wide arch kits from

Darren Bezant - ABW Motorsport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 22:10

Yeh Byers as Mario said Daren at ABW is your man, I opted for him to fit it aswel and his work is second to none mate and he's a top man Wink
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 EmptySat 15 Mar - 21:50

The options are endless when the car is in this current state...... When I got there the engine bay was bare.......so many ideas floating around yet not enough time Sad HYDROtek is moving to KENT! But that's another story......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek demo car   HYDROtek demo car - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

HYDROtek demo car
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6